I'm Posting all of them right from Class 3rd to 12th.
“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other ideas alone. This is the way to success - that is way great spiritual giants are produced.”
(i) Notification of Examination : November/December of previous year
(ii) Conduct of Examination : May
|Year of Exam||No of Candidates|
Subject Public Administration
Good books for
PAPER – I
S.No. Name Author / Publisher
1. Herton and Hunt, Sociology, Mcgraw- Hill International, Singapore 1984
2 . Abrahamson Mark, Urban Sociology , Prentice-Hall Inc, Englewood Cliffs, N.J., 1980
3. Haris C. C., The Sociology Enterprises :A Discussion of Fundamental Concept, St. Martin Press Inc., New York, 1980
4. Wilson John, Introduction to Social Movements Basic Books, NY , 1998.
5. Hamilton , Malcom, B. The Sociology of Religion Routledge, London , 1995.
6. Williams, Malcom, Science and Social Science : An Introduction Routledge, London , 2000.
7. D.K.S. Roy, Social Development and the Empowerment of Marginalized Groups: Perspectives and Strategies Sage, New Delhi - 2001
8. Harris C.C., The Family Allen and Unwin, London – 1977
9. Andreas Hess, Concept of Social Stratification, European and American Models Palgrave, Houndmills, NY , 2001
10. Giddens, Anthony, Capitalization and Modern Social Theory University Press Cambridge, 1971
11. Smelser, N.J.The Sociology of Economic Life Prentice Hall, New Delhi - 1988.
12. Haralombos, M, and Heald, R,M. Sociology : Themes and Perspectives Oxford. Delhi - 1980.
13. Randall Collins, Theoretical Sociology Harcourt Brace and Company, Florida, 1996.
14. Bottomore. T.B. Sociology : A GFuide of problem and Literature Allen and Unwin, London - 1972.
15. Etzioni, Amitali, Modern Organization Prentice Hall, NY, 1995
16. Cuff, Sharrock, and Francis, Perspective in Sociology Routledge, NY 1995
PAPER – II
1. Mandelbaum, David, Society in India Press Berkreley, 1970
2. Srivnivas M N Caste in Modern India and Other Essays Asia Publishing House, Bombay -1962
3. Srinivas M N Social Change in Modern India Berkeley,University of California Press 1966
4. Srinivas and Shah, The Myth of the self sufficiency of the Indian Village The Economic weekly, 12:1375-1378
5. Beteille Andre Sociology Oxford, New Delhi - 2002
6. Beteille Andre, The idea of Natural, Inequality and other Essays Oxford, Delhi - 1987
7. Beteille Andre, Essay in Contemporary Sociology Oxford, Delhi- 1987
8. Beteille Andre, Social Inequality of Indian Penguine London – 1978
9. Singh Yogender Cultural Change in India Rawat, Jaipur, 2002
10. Singh Yogender, Modernization of Indian Tradition Thompson Press, New Delhi - 1973.
11. Unnithan T K , Indra Dev and Singh, Y, (eds) Towards a Sociology of Culture in India Prentice Hall, new Delhi - 1965
12. Gupta, Dipasnkar, Interrograting Caste Penguine, New Delhi - 2000
13. Shah A M Family in Contempory India Orient Longman, New Delhi - 2001
14. Chandrani and Chandrani, Essay in Rural Sociology Rawat, Jaipur -2000
15. Desai, Neera, and Krishnaraj, Women and Society in India New Delhi - 1990
16. Singer Milton and Cohen B.S. Structure and chasnge in Indian Society Weener Grin Foundation for Anthropological Research 1968
17. Sharma K L (ed) Sociolo Inequilities in Indian , Profiles of Caste Class, Power and Sociol Mobility Rawat, Jaipur 19945
18. Gallenter Masrc, Competing, Inequalities Oxford, NY 1998
19. Joshi, P C Sociol Science and Development: Quest for Relevence Hasr-Anand Publication, Delhi 1995